LEGAL NOTICE AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
In order to comply with article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002 on “Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico”, we inform users of our data:
Responsible Party: ALGORITHM CODING EXPERTS SL
Address: Avenida Valdepastores, 8-25 28660 Boadilla del Monte (Madrid)
Tax ID : B67938720
These conditions regulate the access and use of the website algocodingexperts.com and all its subdomains (hereinafter the Web), made available to users (hereinafter User/s).
Any person who accesses the website algocodingexperts.com (User) agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force each time they access this website.
Algorithm Coding Experts (hereinafter ALGO) reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website algocodingexperts.com, as well as these General Conditions of Use.
Use of the algocodingexperts.com website
The website and its services are free and open access, however, ALGO conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The User guarantees the authenticity and currentness of all data communicated to ALGO and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The User expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of ALGO.
The User agrees that:
- Access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with ALGO.
- You may only use the website to make legally valid inquiries or requests.
- You may not make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that such a request has been made, ALGO may cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
- It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or purposes that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website.
- You also agree to provide your email address, postal address and/or other contact details in a certain and correct manner and consent that ALGO may use this information to contact the User, if necessary (see Privacy Statement).
- If the User does not provide all the necessary information, no request can be made or accepted by ALGO.
By making a request through this website, the User guarantees that they are over 18 years of age and that they have the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts.
In using the website algocodingexperts.com, the User undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of ALGO or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the web algocodingexperts.com or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
Navigation and IP
While browsing the web, as well as when using the contact form, the IP address of the User’s computer is recorded. This data will only be used to make statistics of visits.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
All the elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are the property of ALGO or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
By means of theseTerms and Conditions of Use, no intellectual or industrial property right is transferred over the algocodingexperts.com web or over any of its component elements, the User being expressly prohibited from reproducting, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available to the public, extracting, reusing, forwarding or using in any way, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The User knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive character the text, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have the authorization of ALGO.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The plagiarism of content violates rights. If you wish to use any of the contents published here, it is necessary to have the express authorization of ALGO.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
ALGO reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Website and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those Users who fail to comply with the present general conditions of use.
ALGO excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of shortcomings and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, which have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the Users.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, ALGO is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, ALGO declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster.
Links and hyperlinks
The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the User about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the contents offered by this website. ALGO does not guarantee or accept responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend the User visit them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. ALGO is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
ALGO does not make a periodic review of its contents and, therefore, ALGO does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will be exclusively informative and that in no case imply any relationship between ALGO and the persons or entities that own such content or owners of the sites where they are located. ALGO cannot be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for any possible damages that may arise from accessing or using it.
Links to the ALGO website must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by ALGO of the page that makes the link.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content that is illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or violates public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
- ALGO may request that a link to its website be removed, without the need to allege any cause. In this case, the page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the notification from ALGO.
- It is not responsible, in any way, nor does it guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of contents or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The User assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from access to the website of the hyperlink.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain a brand, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to ALGO except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
We inform you that ALGO may be present on social networks.
When the User follows one of our social networks or accesses it by following any link or connection action through them, he will be governed by this section, as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies and regulations of access and use of the social networks in question and previously accepted by the User.
ALGO will process your data in order to inform you of the activities, products or services of the provider through these social networks, as well as, for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow, but will not be responsible for their privacy policies.
The publication of contents is prohibited:
- That are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international legislation or that carry out allegedly illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack courtesy on the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our Users or third parties and in general whatever contents ALGO considers inappropriate.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, ALGO reserves the right to remove, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
Protection of personal data
Access our Personal Data Protection Policy by clicking on this link
ALGO uses the cookies listed in this document https://algocodingexperts.com/politica-de-cookies-ue/
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice and the relations established between the User and ALGO will be governed by the Applicable Spanish legislation.
Whenever the regulations in force for this purpose provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, for any litigious matter derived or related to this Website, we will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
Last Reviewed: 20.06.2022